A braking resistor helps to slow down or stop a motor by dissipating excess voltage generated by the decelerating motor. When power is removed from a motor, the load is reduced causing it to turn at a faster rate. The motor acts as a generator, creating electrical energy which flows back into the power circuit. If this rise in voltage is too great the drive will trip on overvoltage or the drive will be damaged.
Braking resistors dissipate the energy generated by the slowing motor (as heat) to ensure that the voltage rise is kept to safe levels to prevent damage to the drive. These resistors can also help to lower the wear on braking components which can extend equipment life, enable faster braking and eliminate the risk of overheating.
- Credit/Debit Card purchase Via telephone order
- PayPal account email address (to receive payments): [email protected]
- Bank Deposit
- buyers will see the bank account number in checkout
- Pay on pick up at our counter
1. Our orders are usually shipped within 24 business hours after payment received unless there are problems with the order. If this is the case we will contact you via your eBay email address or telephone number.
2. Orders are normally processed each working day not including weekends. Usually if your payment is received after 3:00 P.M. or on the weekend, it is processed on the next business day.
1- All our products come with 1 year warranty, unless stated otherwise. Stated clearly on the tax invoice.
2- All warranty/return items must accompany by a return approval (RA) note. Please contact us via email, or telephone to obtain a return approval.
We do this to minimize errors and misunderstanding.
3- Any item returned without an RA note will not be looked at or contact and would eventually be discarded. This will cause delay to your warranty claim.
We will not be responsible for any loss incurred by the buyer sending an unmarked item to our store. The Buyer will need to bare all costs in processing the returned item.
Our store carries a large range of motors (single phase and 3 phase) and consumables to suit most residential, industrial and commercial needs. Check out both our retail and online store for more products. Wholesales is available.