Overload Protector 5A-40A Thermal Overload Protector Reset Switch Fuse
Motor Accessories and Parts
- PayPal account email address (to receive payments): [email protected]
- Bank Deposit
- buyers will see the bank account number in checkout
- Pay on pick up at our counter
1. Our orders are usually shipped within 24 business hours after payment received unless there are problems with the order. If this is the case we will contact you via your eBay email address or telephone number.
2. Orders are normally processed each working day not including weekends. Usually if your payment is received after 3:00 P.M. or on the weekend, it is processed on the next business day.
1- All our products come with 1 year warranty, unless stated otherwise. Stated clearly on the tax invoice.
2- All warranty/return items must accompany by a return approval (RA) note. Please contact us via email, or telephone to obtain a return approval.
We do this to minimize errors and misunderstanding.
3- Any item returned without an RA note will not be looked at or contact and would eventually be discarded. This will cause delay to your warranty claim.
We will not be responsible for any loss incurred by the buyer sending an unmarked item to our store. The Buyer will need to bare all costs in processing the returned item.
Our store carries a large range of motors (single phase and 3 phase) and consumables to suit most residential, industrial and commercial needs. Check out both our retail and online store for more products. Wholesales is available.
3A, 4A, 6A, 8A, 10A, 12A, 15A, 18A, 20A, 25A, 40A
- Product name: 98 series current overload protector (circuit breaker)
- Reset method: manual reset
- Scope of application: electric tools, power sockets, various generators, motors, UPS, electric heating appliances, etc.
- Rated current: 5A-40A
- Input voltage: 125VAC/250VAC 32VDC 50-60HZ
- Electric strength: 1500VAC/1min, leakage current: ≤0.5mA
- Insulation resistance: 500VDC1Min≥100MΩ
- Rated short-circuit capacity: 125VAC/1000A, 250VAC/1000A
- Rated making and breaking capacity: 6 times the rated current
1 Pcs Circuit Breaker
1. Test environment temperature: 25℃±3℃
2. 200% of rated current: trip within 5-35s”
3. 150% of rated current: tripping within one hour
4. 100% rated current: keep it without tripping